The HDS-EM is a professional grade dual-muff headset perfect for racing intercom, avionics and industrial use. The rubber-covered, behind-the-head band and adjustable Velcro head strap are comfortable and keep the headset in place. Receive audio is heard over loud dual-muff earphones and the noise-canceling dynamic boom microphone ensures clear audio on transmit. The HDS-EM is lightweight, comfortable and easy to adjust to fit any user.
The HDS-EM Series is available in two finishes: Standard Black (HDS-EMB) or Carbon Fiber (HDS-EMC).
- Dual muff style headset with adjustable behind-the-head stainless steel band and over-the-head adjustable Velcro strap
- Lightweight, comfortable and easy to adjust
- Aviation-style boom microphone and adjustable arm.
- Noise-canceling dynamic microphone element reduces transmitted background noise.
- Tactile PTT button mounted on left earphone
- Loud muff earphones for the user to hear incoming signals easily
- 3.5mm audio input jack allows a second audio device (such as a scanner or MP3 player) to be heard over the earphones
- Removable and replaceable radio interface cable
This item has the cable included and fits:
Requires Accessory Adapter PA-BDN6676 or Motorola BDN6675 or Otto V1-10335.