The Trooper has a large Push-To-Talk switch, on the side speaker microphone, that extends over the top and can be easily activated while wearing gloves.
The Trooper has a spring loaded metal reinforced clothing clip that can rotate a full 360 allowing the user to wear the Trooper securely with most types of uniforms. The Trooper has a high quality electret condenser-style microphone element that transmits clearly. The Trooper also has a powerful speaker that provides ample sound. For added privacy, the Trooper also has and a 3.5mm earphone jack that allows the user to privately listen to their radio, and provides a clean and professional look.
- Professional quality, water-resistant, remote speaker microphone.
- Heavy-duty construction, featuring polyurethane cables and impact- resistant polycarbonate housing.
- Rubber sealed housing for heavy-duty use in wet environments.
- High-quality speaker and mic elements provide clear audio on both transmit & receive.
- Large, ergonomic, Push-To-Talk button.
- Features a 3.5mm accessory jack for connecting an earphone to the unit.
- Metal reinforced clothing clip rotates 360 degrees.
For Kenwood radios with Multi-pin connector on the side including: NX-200, NX-300, TK-190, TK-2140, TK-2180, TK-280, TK-290, TK-3140, TK-3148, TK-3180, TK-380, TK-385, TK-390, TK-480, TK-481, TK-5210, TK-5220, TK-5310, TK-5320, TK-5400